On Our Radar - Good Style
Fashion week in New York is just over and the hot trends for Spring 2012 are fresh in our minds. Not only did we find a few fashion-forward must-have items, but as usual they are doubly good.
- Military inspired Nine West leather boot with pedometer pocket and Runway Relief dogtag. Proceeds from the Runway Relief collection go to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
- On Fashion Night out, Macy’s debuted a line of luggage by Heys (which has a great eco-line) and pop artist Charles Fazzano.
- Color Club nail polish will donate 10 percent of proceeds to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. These trendy blue shades were all over fashion week.
- Sophia Busch carried this colorful clutch to the recent DoSomething awards. Hands Up Not Handouts is a Rwandan organization of women who are widows of the genocide.
- The Young Hollywood Cares collection by Stuart Weitzman, is made up of stylish heels that are ready to kick ovarian cancer out of the ball park.