Queen For A Day
Time always seems to run so much faster in the Spring. We just checked the calendar and Mother's Day is sneaking up on us again. In case you're also still looking for a present for that special woman in your life, look no further! We've got you covered.
1. Make your mom feel pampered while doing a little good by purchasing a set from Prosperity Candle. Each sweet-smelling beeswax/soy candles is made by Burmese women refugees who are working directly with the company, and comes with the name of the woman who made it and a link where the recipient can read her story and send her a message. The For The Love Of Bees gift set comes with a body polisher, hand and foot balm, and a beeswax candle.
2. We firmly believe in the power of paper, and sometimes the best thing you can do is send her a card. Does your mom have a cheeky sense of humor? Then she'll love the handmade cards from My July, a Denver-based stationery company that has the lovely motto "make something good!"
3. BYO Reusable Coffee Cups are perfect for the lady who's always on the go. These eco-friendly portable cups are just $24 and the pretty pastel colors are sure to brighten her morning.
4. Know a momma-to-be? Make her feel beautiful with a piece from The Hatch Collection. Our favorite piece is the glittering, shimmering gown—but there are much more casual offerings for everyday wear. Every purchase at Hatch helps benefit Every Mother Counts, a campaign to raise awareness of global maternity issues.
5. Make a difference in the fight against cancer with the Infinity Scarf from Mott 50. In an understated and elegant heather grey, this scarf would make a great gift for any finicky shopper. Made of soft bamboo jersey, it's an eco-friendly option—and all proceeds to go benefit Stand Up To Cancer.